Season 3, Ep. 4
Identifying our strengths can be challenging, but once we discover them, it’s even more difficult not to put them to use.
In this episode, a re-release from my previous show, Moving Beyond Your Tribe, we revisit my conversation with Patti Pao, Founder and CEO of Restoresea LLC. Patti boasts over 30 years of experience in the beauty industry and has been the driving force behind the creation of over 400 products. After years of considering herself a poor marketer, Patti realized she was actually quite skilled; she just needed to find her path to the market.
Throughout this episode, we explore how Patti’s talent and innate curiosity led her to develop the first clinically-tested, naturally-derived anti-aging skincare line. We also discuss her relationship with marketing and sales, her positive attitude, and her open-minded approach to life and business opportunities.
Moreover, we uncover the questions every entrepreneur should ask themselves to ensure their business’s success, how to be an effective wartime leader, and much more.
Join us for episode 4 of Become Famous For What You Do and discover how to connect with your unique abilities and make the most of them.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Patti’s impressive career in the beauty industry (3:43)
- We think we know something until we ask ourselves the right questions about it (10:47)
- I found my route to market! Now what? (17:10)
- The fantastic story of how Patti discovered the enzyme that helped create Restorsea (20:27)
- Be open-minded, never say no to anything (35:45)
Connect with Patti: