Everyone has a gift. If you can harness it, that’s what your business should be about. – Amber Enright
In this episode, I’m joined by Amber Enright, an experienced Doctor of Physical Therapy, Owner of The Therapy Doctor, and Co-founder of Scottsdale Living Corp. She is a passionate memorable moments creator who loves physiotherapy and pays special attention to Neurologic, Orthopedic, and Pediatric populations.
Throughout our conversation, we talk about Amber’s unique approach to healthcare, prioritizing the human touch in everything she does and running her business, moved by the genuine desire to improve her patients’ lives and elevate her profession. Amber also talks about the “thank you economy” and the importance of harnessing our gifts when starting a business.
Additionally, we talk about connection, purpose, healthcare and sales, patient-oriented education for people outside of the medical community, how to deal with negative interactions, and much more.
Tune into episode 15 of Become Famous For What You Do, and learn more about Amber’s human approach to healthcare.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Amber’s business and her goals as a Doctor of Physical Therapy (3:30)
- Amber talks about communication with non-verbal patients (11:10)
- Connection is vital in treating any condition (19:20)
- In any business, it is all about creating memorable experiences (31:20)
- The thank you economy (38:40)
- How to promote the right kind of engagement (43:30)
Connect with Amber: