The easiest way to overcome any adverse situation is to remind yourself you’re bigger and stronger than financial collapse, debt, romantic heartbreaks, illness, or having zero subscriptions to your latest online program.
In this episode, I’m thrilled to welcome the fantastic Andrew Bailey. He is a High Performance and Rapid Manifestation Coach for women who desire to expand and grow by connecting with their authentic selves.
We had a fantastic conversation about Andrew’s journey to becoming a high-performance women’s coach, his past as a dating and relationship coach, and the moment he discovered his passion for helping women connect with their true selves. Andrew kindly shared dozens of golden nuggets about self-confidence, manifestation, accountability, discipline, habits, the gamification of life, and so much more.
Tune into episode 8 of Become Famous For What You Do, and learn more about how to reach success by tapping into your authenticity.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Andrew’s background and how he became a dating coach (2:08)
- From Montana to Seattle, Andrew’s boldest move of his life (9:53)
- Sometimes you need to jump into the cold water (14:36)
- You need to suck big time before you start winning (24:45)
- The importance of having a structure in place to succeed (28:44)
- Don’t be dogmatic about how you implement modeling in your life (40:37)
- Book: Alex Hormozi – $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No
Connect with Andrew: