Season 3, Ep. 7
At times, we may neglect to express appreciation. Often, a simple word or genuine gesture can do more than just convey gratitude; it can make someone feel acknowledged and valued.
In this episode, we are joined by Neil Beam, a father of four, husband, GTM Strategist, Program Architecture and Design expert, and Co-founder of The Appreciation Company.
Neil recounts the origins of his passion project, the sense of service he and his wife share that made it a reality, and the initial reactions from those who received appreciation notes. We discuss the significance of articulating gratitude and appreciation, the reasons we sometimes fail to demonstrate our thankfulness, and more.
Join us for episode 6 of Become Famous For What You Do, and discover more about Neil’s passion project, created to promote gratitude and appreciation.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about The Appreciation Company’s origin (2:19)
- Making people feel seen (5:44)
- About Neil’s leap of faith (9:02)
- Why don’t we take the time to be grateful? (18:51)
- What it feels like to get an appreciation note? (22:02)
- The Appreciation Company website
- Book: Bill Aulet – Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup
- Book: The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
Connect with Neil: